Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas morning!!

It truly is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!  Christmas morning was so awesome!  I woke up around 7:15 and was ready to open presents right away!!!

After opening stockings mom and dad made us take a break for a breakfast of cinnamon rolls, apple turnovers and grapefruit!!

Then it was on to the main event!!  It was amazing!  Santa got me Digibirds, Lego Friends and books as I hoped and I hit lots of amazing stuff from mom and dad. From teacher supplies (an easel, mailboxes, worksheets, event board and lots of other official teacher supplies), cool clothes from Justice, a suitcase of my very own, baby doll clothes and bouncy seat and even an iPod mini!  It was full of lots of surprises!!!

What a great morning!!















Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: