Thursday, March 19, 2015

Oklahoma City!

Today started to make our way to see the Texas Fimmen's!  We drove to Pittsburg to drop of Mia and grabbed an early and quick lunch with Nama Vicki and Papa Dick!  Then we drove to a rainy Oklahoma City and checked into our hotel in Bricktown.

We walked around and decided on dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse.  We had a decent, but not great dinner.  While we were there we had our palms read to tell us what we should do/be and it told me I should be a teacher!!!  Just like I want!!  It told both mom and dad to be philosophers...huh?

We stopped at a really cute candy and cupcake shop and brought dessert back to the hotel room where we chilled, watched basketball and started me my very own blog!!!  One without moms help!!










Love,
Kate
xoxo


No comments: