Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sick and in bed

Today was a really busy day working...again!  It started out with me waking up at 5am dripping in sweat and with a headache!  Luckily, I took medicine and was able to go back to bed for an hour and felt a lot better.

I felt fine all day until we met in the lobby for dinner...I started feeling nauseous.  I walked to dinner, but as we got close and I smelled the food I had to go back to the hotel to lay down.  I was afraid I would get sick at the restaurant!

Here I am chilling in my hotel room...


Love,
Mom
xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear.Hope when you read this you will be feeling better.
Getting ready to pick up kate for early release and then 5pm soccer game.
Todd has vendor in so watching kate until he gets home.
Love and miss you, Mom