Monday, February 15, 2016

Tents!!

Today we made tents for my birthday!  We came over to Anna & Ashley's house to make them.   We made six today and will make the rest letter.  Us kids measured the wood and Aunt  Jenny and mommy helped me make them.  Aunt Jenny sewed and cut wood with the saw.  
Mommy did ironing and sanding the wood with the saw. And while mommy and aunt Jenny made the tents us kids played upstairs and we basically played outside Clair and Caroline came over and they played outside too and a couple other friends too. If you wondered what we are going to do with the tents we are going to use them for us to sleep in at my sleepover birthday party!  I am so exited! Ps thanks a lot aunt Jenny for helping! I love them!  

Ps this is Kate typing.





Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: