Friday, April 8, 2016

Bieber Fever!

I got Justin Bieber concert tickets for my birthday and mm was super lucky that the concert was on her birthday!  Dad, mom, Addi and I all went and had so much fun!!  We left really early so we could have dinner at Gordon Beirsh at KCP&L!!  Then we walked around and explored before we took our seats on the floor 24 rows back!  The seats were super close, but when people filled in in front of us, it was kinda tricky for Addi and I to see over everyone.  Luckily, the people next to us left about halfway through and we were able to have fantastic aisle seats and security let us stand in the aisle and we had a perfect view!!

We danced m, sang and cheered, but freaked out and was grossed out when he took off his shirt for the finale!  Yuck!

I'd say we had Bieber fever...at least Wednesday night!!










































Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: