Friday, June 3, 2016

Korean Barbeque

This trip has been short, but I've tried more types of Asian foods now than I ever had in a trip!  I've had Chinese (twice), Japanese and Korean!  Now just have to eat Thai and Vietnamese tomorrow!!!

I have never had Kirean bbq before and it was interesting. There is a round grill built into your table and you cook your own meat.  There are lots of sauces and vegetables to eat with it.  I try to stay away from fresh uncooked veggies and ice when in China and I'm a bit nervous as it was near impossible to not have some of it tonight...hope I don't get sick!!

Grace is Korean and asked I not judge Korean food by our Chibese version of Korean tonight! She did not think it was good or authentic!!  I don't think I'd put it on my top list of favorites either...especially the lamb...no thank you!

I asked if they had knives for the short ribs and steak so we could cut it and guess what....?  You cut the meat with scissors in a Korean bbq....how cool!

 

 

 

Love,
Mom
xoxo

No comments: