Tuesday, March 28, 2017

COOL Tryouts

We are on the hunt for a new swim team.  Lifetime is just not cutting it.  We stayed for the year and I learned a lot and did great in my meets...and it is super convenient, however, it is time for something new.  They are just too disorganized and the coaches are not that great.

We tried out at COOL tonight and got placed in the Orange team..,the team I wanted!!  I now get to swim with them for a week to try them out!  The tryouts were tough!  I swam 8 back to back 50 meter free style, 100 IM and 100 meters of paddle board....all in about 20-25 minutes!!  Mom and dad were so impressed in what good shape I am in!  The coach even said I was fast!!  Yay!

This Thursday I have another tryout at Kansas City Blazers swim team!!  I will compare the two and make my decision!

 
   

No comments: