Monday, May 22, 2017

Aubrey Bend Middle School Volleyball camp

Today was my first official Monday of summer break and I had a busy one!  I hung out and played at Nama's, then went to my end of the year Girl Scout party at Urban Air for jumping, playing and pizza!  After, I had my first camp of the summer - a volleyball camp hosted by the coach and players of Aubrey Bend Middle School (the middle school I will be going to).  It was lots of fun.  They taught us some skills and I was able to work on my overhand serve....I am ALMOST there with it!  Once I figure out my technique, I know my strength will push it over the net!  Mom was proud of me that I kept trying to get my overhand serve right while lots of kids were doing what they already knew and did well - there underhand serve. 


Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: