Saturday, July 1, 2017

Ed Sheeran Concert


Dad and I got mom Ed Sheeran tickets for her birthday.  She is obsessed and was SO excited for this night to come!  I lucked out and got to go with her (after lots of begging and because Dad ended up going on business travel).  First we had dinner reservations at the Bristol in the P&L.  We had happy hour and had fun trying different aps (calamari and sushi) and then split soup and salad!  I tried 3 drinks until I found one I liked (high maintenance)!  We then went to the concert and got to see James Blunt open.  While James was good and all, I was not all that interested.....but, that all changed when Ed came out!
 
Ed was awesome.  Mom said it was the best concert she has ever been too (even better than Garth)!  Mom was standing, dancing and singing every word to every some....so, I am thinking that had something to do with it!  This was the second time we saw Ed (the first was when he opened for Taylor Swift back in 2013)....he is just SO good!!!  Mom wants us to be groupies and go to more of his concerts this tour!!! I hope we do!
 













 
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: