Saturday, November 18, 2017

LOL Dolls

The Stilley cousins are totally in love with LOL Dolls and after watching them open some, they look fun (well to open - not sure what to do with them after that).  I had some gift cards burning in my wallet and while mom and I were shopping in Target we ran into Addison Warn who just bought one (and was hiding it behind my back so I did not see - she must have been embarrassed) and then Aunt Jenny met us at Target and she was SO excited about them that I just had to get a few!!

Aunt Jenny showed me the trick to see if they were super rare and I get all excited dreaming that I got the super-duper rare one!  Aunt Jenny even came to our car to watch me open them!  One was rare and one was kinda special - but they were just as exciting to open as I had hoped! 

After this I have officially added them to my Christmas list!   I just have to figure out what to do with them after I unwrap them!!!

 
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: