Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Strawberry Swing - Holiday Swing

On Sunday, Anna, Ashley, Abby and I got to sell all our handmade stuff at the Holiday Swing event at Union Station.  It was an Etsy approved event, so super cool!  Union Station looked so festive and beautiful and was such a cool place to spend the day.

I made bath bombs and sugar scrubs. There were a ton of people at the event, but I did not sell near what I sold during the summer event.  The Stilley girls sewed all sorts of fun things (doll chairs, doll tents, bookmarks, headbands) and even made jewelry!

I was not feeling my best, but a few hours into the event we were getting ready to leave to take me home as I felt sick.  Mom came back from telling Dad we were leaving and took one look at me and knew something was wrong.  She grabbed a trashcan from the janitor walking by in the nick of time....right in time for me to throw up in it!  Yuck, but thank goodness there was a trash can!!  We ended up going home one sick kid (and a soon-to-be sick Mom)!




 

Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: