Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Strawberry Swing

Mom and I spent all day Saturday and some Sunday and some today getting all ready for the Strawberry Swing this weekend.  Anna, Ashley, Abby and I will all be selling our handmade goodies at the Strawberry Swing this Sunday from 2-4!  It is at Union Station and will be so COOL!  There will be a ton of holiday cheer and hopefully we sell lots of stuff! 

I made sugar scrub in these cute little containers and then made my bath bombs again.  I made Christmas bath bombs that smell like peppermint and cute everyday bath bombs that smell like lavender.  Lots of the bath bombs broke this time - we are just not sure what happened.  For the one's that broke we put them in a bag and decorated them as a bath fizz - I should probably sell those for less, but they are still pretty cute!!

I can't wait until Sunday!









 
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: