Thursday, March 19, 2020

Quarantined Life - update 3.19.20

We, along with the rest of the country (and much of the world), have been asked to self isolate to help contain the spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19).  This means we have stayed at home and within 6 feet of people outside our immediate family for 6 days.

I have actually enjoyed the beginnings of the isolation as we have been able to hang out as a family and relax.  With my busy schedule I really never get to just do "nothing".  Everything has been cancelled:
- school for the rest of the year - we are awaiting to see what virtual learning might look like
- National Swim meet
- Mavs volleyball - including upcoming tournaments and practices
- Short Course Swim - including practices
- everything, absolutely everything has been cancelled

Mom and Dad have also been working from home and are getting used to conference calls and Skype meetings.  This is all just so different.

Although this is officially "Spring Break", I wanted to make sure that I have some sort of a schedule and purpose to my days.  So, a few days ago I made a quarantine schedule and Bucket List.  I can already tell I will need to add to the bucket list as we are getting a lot done, but it was a great start!



I am going to try to post often to keep you updated on our quarantines life.  It may be pretty boring, but that is life right now.  

I love you all!
Stay well,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: