Saturday, May 10, 2008

A bit about me...

I am a bit over 11 weeks old and my mom just found some time to get me my own blog (believe me, I have been asking to have one for a long time)! I was born February 19, 2008 at 7:50am. I was 6lbs 12 oz and 18.5 inches long.....thanks to lots of tasty breakfasts, lunches, dinners and lots of snacks I weighed just shy of 12 lbs at my 2 month appointment. I am not sure what I weigh right now, but am big enough for size 2 diapers (something mom and dad just promoted me to after one too many blowout diapers....even though they have over 100 more size one's they can't return. I heard something about them being sick about it. I sure hope they feel better)! My mom is very lucky and gets to take off work for 6 months! She has to go back August 19th....just so you know, she doesn't really like to talk about it! Dad has been coming home from work as early as possible and spending lots of time with me...I have fun with him!

I have a really pretty bedroom. It is pink and green - 2 of my favorite colors! My mom dresses me in pink almost everyday....I have so many clothes that I barely have to wear things more than once! It is pretty cool to weat all the pretty clothes people have given to me....thank you!

My likes: mom and dad, my grandma and grandpa's, my great grandparents, my aunts, uncles,and little cousin Tom, eating, watching and mimicking dad sticking out his tongue, my doggie Murphy (she is finally starting to give me kisses), my swing (I can stay in that thing for hours), my mobile, the boppy, my bouncer, kisses and hugs, tummy time, my activity gym, being naked, smiling and giggling, my best friend Sydney Cross, stinkering, shopping, going to Sonic happy hour, going for rides in my stroller and in the car, being held, and being loved!!!

My dislikes: stoplights, stop signs, anytime the car stops, gassy tummy, shots, loud noises in the morning (I am slow to wake up), hiccups, not being held, sleeping alone in my room (I like mom to be in my room on my chair holding or watching me), and poopy diapers.

I think that is all for new....mommy is talking about a nap (who is she kidding?)!!

Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: