Thursday, August 21, 2008

Allergies are YUCKY!!

It appear I have more in common with my dad than just our looks!!! I have allergies just like him. Mom says "darn it"...she just hopes I do not get asthma!! We went to the doctor today and they said the itchy, red watery eyes, runny nose, congestion, and itchy ears are sure signs. They told mom and dad to give me children's Benadryl. I kinda like the Benadryl...it is grape flavored!!! Mmmm!!

Here are some pictures of me all slobbery-faced and yucky with my allergies!! I have snot all over myself and I can not help it!

Love,
Kate
xoxo



1 comment:

Grandma Vicki said...

Allergies ARE yucky! We will hope you don't get asthma either and that you are feeling better soon!We don't want you sick, you are too sweet of a girl, you always have a smile though, even sick! Love you bunches!