Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Famous...well, maybe!

Mom and I went to a ladies event (Haute Market) with our neighbor Gretchen and her baby Skylar. Skylar and I were the only babies there...we were so lucky! We got a taste of what it will be like to shop for clothes and jewelry when we are bigger. It was really fun - there was even a band, lots of free food and alcohol!! Talk about a party! Well, a photographer was there and asked to take our picture!! We might be in a magazine if we are lucky (then we would be famous)! I do think we are the cutest picture he took!! Take a look by checking out the below link!! I can't post the picture myself because the photographer has it blocked!!!

http://www.simplyimagesphotography.com/gallery/5492021_hPJAf#335896904_3J3sw

Love,
Kate

1 comment:

Grandma Vicki said...

How much fun! You are getting trained early to be a good little shopper! I'm glad you and your mommie had a good time!

Love you!