Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ho Ho Ho....Merry Christmas!

Today I met Santa for the very first time! I thought he was such an interesting man! Not only does he fly in a sleigh, have reindeer, brings me gifts and lives at the North Pole...he has the coolest outfit and tons of hair on his face!!! I wasn't scared though - I just could not stop staring at him - he was pretty cool. All the other kids cried when they sat on his lap...I wonder if Santa told them they would not bring them the presents they asked for? I heard him say "ho ho ho", just like I learned it. I have to make sure I keep practicing so I say it perfect on Christmas!

Well, here is the picture mom and dad bought of us. Notice that I tried to dress like Santa...he noticed and just loved it! Love you!


Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: