Friday, April 10, 2009

Monkey Bizness

Last weekend mom and dad took me to a really cool place called Monkey Bizness. It is an indoor play place for kids just like me. My favorite thing to do was to go down the slide. They would count to 3 and on 3 I would push myself from the slide and slide down as fast as I could. When I hit the bottom mom or dad would throw me up in the air! It was so cool...I did it over and over and over and over again. I just giggled like crazy!
My other favorite thing to do was to watch the other kids. Some bigger kids were so nice and would come and talk to me. I would wave at them and say "hi "until they got close...then I got a little shy, but when they would walk away I would say "hi" again!! One bigger boy (he was about 8) would watch me and laugh at how funny I was. I liked him a lot!
I went back with mom, Aunt Carolyn and cousin Tom the past week and had some more fun! I did trip over my feet though and bang my nose really bad...it got all swollen and is now bruised. That is okay though...I am still pretty cute!
Did I mention my big cousin Tom is in town??? We have had so much fun playing together! He is so fun to watch...I just cheer him on, and steal his stuff! They are trying to teach me to be nice and share...I am learning! We went to Deanne Rose Farm this week too! I love the ponies and Tom loved the goats!!! I can now nay like a horse and moo like a cow! I saw horse and cows there! Cool! We will send you all pictures of us playing together soon!
Love,
Kate
xoxo
1,2,3...WEE!!!!

It is such a big place...and I am such a little girl:

Daddy is showing me the ropes!

No comments: