Monday, August 17, 2009

Poop on the POTTY!!

I am very excited to say....I went poop on the potty for the first time this evening! Mom and Dad made such a big deal of it too....what they maybe do not know is that I was about to poop my pants and mom really just took my diaper off in the nick of time! She really scared me though and I cried a little bit...BUT I was really excited when she showed me what I did! We even sang the "potty song"

We then emptied it in the mommy and daddy potty and I got to flush it all away! I think mom and dad think this may be something we do every time I have to poop...I am not sure about that, but it was sure cool!

I was awarded some "Cheetos" for this BIG accomplishment!! Mom said that she is going to stock up M&Ms and I get those when I go poop in the potty!! Sounds good to me!

Needless to say...mom and dad were too excited and crazy to get any pictures of the BIG event....THANK GOODNESS (sometimes they get carried away)!

Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: