Sunday, August 16, 2009

Go Chiefs!

I went to my second Chiefs home football game last night! Before the game we all tailgated at Grama and Papa Fimmen's house! Papa used his BIG NEW smoker for the 1st time and made some really yummy food! Aunt Jenny, Uncle Rob Rob ( I have been calling him "Rob Rob" lately!), both my Grama and Papa's, Mommy, Daddy and me were all there!

I must admit I do not really remember my first Chiefs game last year and I was kinda scared at all the cheering and the very loud noises! The music was really loud and so were the fireworks! They made me cry! I did like KC Wolf though and giggled when he came out and did his little skit on the field! I was pretty happy when the rain came REALLY hard and Daddy said it was time to go! We all ran to the car to try to beat the rain! It was fun!!

I heard mom and dad say this was my last game this year...hmm, wonder what they will do with me???
Love,
Kate
xoxo






No comments: