Sunday, August 16, 2009

"YIPS!"

I am obsessed with "Yip stick" and beg for it from everyone! Every time we are in the car I say "purse...yips" to mommy to try to get her to let me put on her lip gloss....BUT by MYSELF! When I was a baby it was okay for her to dab some on my lips, but now that I am a BIG girl I can do it all by myself!!! I really love mommy's "yips" because it tastes really good and minty!

In Grama Fimmen's new house she has a vanity in her bathroom with a chair. She keeps all her "yip sticks" in the drawer at the vanity and she lets me sit at the chair and play with the "yips" for as long as I like...sometimes almost 45 minutes!!!

I can't wait until I am big enough to buy my own "yip stick" and carry it in my purse! Here are some pictures with me with my "yip stick" in my room!! I like to have it open and I carry the lid in one hand and the yip stick in the other!!

Love,
Kate
xoxo



No comments: