Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Vaccinated!

Thanks to those darn PIGS I had to get vaccinated for the H1N1 virus….formerly called “swine flu”! Mommy won the mommy of the year award and stood in line with me for 2 ½ hours with thousands of other good mommy’s and daddy’s. The bad news was we were out in the cold about 2 hours of that time….good news is it is all over! We were 600 of the 1800 people that got vaccinated on Halloween morning! It was crazy…a line as far as your eye could see! At one point mommy got nervous because a police officer was coming around and telling every one that the tow trucks were starting to tow cars parked illegally and in certain store parking lots. Luckily we were safe….although mom decided she would rather get towed and pay the $300 to get the car out than to step out of line! I was such a good girl and stayed in my stroller the entire 2 1/2 hours...mommy was SO proud of me!

I am so glad that is all over…EXCEPT, kiddos my age need to get to vaccinations, so it sounds like we will have to do that all over again since doctors offices are not getting the vaccines! YUCK!
Love,
Kate
xoxo


No comments: