Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Second Halloween!!

This was my second Halloween and I have to say this is the COOLEST holiday yet! We had so much fun and I got CANDY! Candy cool…I even have a favorite…kit kats! Mmmmm!

Grama, Papa, Grama Vicki, Papa Dick, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Rob Rob and Anna all came over for a big Halloween party at our house. Dad made my great grandpa’s famous chili and we all had so much fun! The neighborhood had a parade we all walked in. We carved pumpkins…and I even helped! I kept telling Daddy it was his turn to get all the guts out, but I liked it too. Then we went trick-or-treating! We would go up to the doors, knock and sometimes I would say “trick or treat”, other times I would just say thank you or try to walk into their house! It was really cool though.

I loved my lambie costume – it was really warm and everyone thought I looked really cute! I can’t wait until next Halloween so I can get more candy…although I have lots left!!!

Love,
Kate
xoxo













No comments: