Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day!

Have I mentioned I LOVE Christmas?! I do! We got to Grama and Papa’s around 11:00 and had a great big breakfast that Grama made while we waited for everyone else to arrive! I showed Grama and Papa my new baby doll…I was allowed to bring one present with me to their house and I chose my baby doll! They thought she was really neat and we named her “Emily”!

Once everyone got there we snacked and then opened presents…something that I have learned takes a LONG time when you have so many people on the family! It was fun though! Tom and I acted like little elves and helped Papa pass out presents. It was so fun to carry the presents to everyone…especially the really BIG ones!

Once again, I got lots of fun presents…a baby doll that has a paci, a helicopter (yeah!... I asked for that a lot), a garbage truck (just like Tom), my first Cabbage Patch kid, these really cool dolls that have snap on clothes and lots of clothes to change them with, clothes, a dress up kit, and lots of other fun stuff! It was fun to see all Tom’s toys too…he got a really cool HUGE garbage truck – sometimes I really LOVE boys toys!

We had a great dinner of lasagna and Papa let us have some of his Godiva chocolates (yummy)! I got to stay up super late (even after all the other cousins went to bed) because we were not staying the night like everyone else…I was such a good girl too! I love a party and act like the best little girl so no one wants to put me to bed or have me leave before the party is over!

I am sad Christmas is over and my cousins Tom and Meghan and Uncle Tom and Aunt Carolyn had to go home! BUT…I love playing with all my toys and they will all be back in about 1 month! Tom and I are going to have our birthday parties together! It’s going to be Mickey and Minnie Mouse theme! I can’t wait! It is going to be February 6th…mark your calendars!

Love,
Kate
xoxo









No comments: