Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning!

Everyone kept talking about Santa coming and they were right….he came to our house! He even ate the cookies we set out for him the night before and left me a really nice note! I woke up in mommy and daddy’s bed Christmas morning and was so excited when daddy reminded me that Santa came. The first thing I said was “did he eat the cookies”? We were all so excited that we did not even brush our teeth before we went downstairs…I could see from the balcony that Santa did come to our house and that he left me LOTS of toys! Whenever anyone would ask me what I wanted from Santa I would say “toys…a baby doll”! Guess what, he got me the coolest baby doll ever – one that talks, eat, and potties! I got so many things from Santa, mommy and daddy and I love it all! I got a table and chair set for my new playroom, a kitchen, shoes, kitchen food, kitchen pots and pans, dishes and lots of stuff to pretend with, and a big puppy, my very own pillow with my name on it. I got a giant Cinderella doll I love to carry around and dance with and lots of other stuff!

Murphy even got some fun presents I helped her open. I should mention that I love opening presents and I really got a hang of it after my first few! I do like to take breaks between openings though to play with my presents AND I want to open everything out of the boxes! Finally mom and dad had to put a rule that I could only open a few out of the box at a time…there was a lot of stuff everywhere!

Mommy made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and once we were done opening presents, eating and playing some we got ready to spend the day at Grama and Papa house with all the family! We had around 6-8 inches of snow and the roads were not good at all, so daddy had to drive careful...I reminded him of that by saying "careful daddy" and "whoa daddy" whenever I thought he needed a reminder! We got to Grama and Papa's safe!
Love,
Kate
xoxo




No comments: