Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Goodbye Pacis! I love you!

I learned of a horrific little fairy called "Paci Fairy"! It appears she came to my room the other night and took all my pacis to give them to baby girls and baby boys that need them. As everybody has been telling me "I am too big for pacis". In exchange for my wonderful pacis she left me a TinkerBell Pez candy thing that I really love and $1 so that I could shop and pick out something else for me to sleep with (instead of my wonderful and favorite pacis). I was really excited about the loot under my pillow, but NOT excited about her taking all my pacis - after all, they are my best friends!

Last night was a hard night for everyone. Finally mommy and daddy conceding to my crying and screaming and let me sleep in their room (something mommy mentioned will not happen again). Once I was in there room I magically forgot about paci and fell to sleep.

I was sad to learn that the paci fairy ALSO went to Nama's house and took away all my pacis there. I had a big cry at nap time (something I never do), but finally fell asleep.

Tonight mommy and daddy took me to Babies R Us (the store I picked out) to shop for my Paci Fairy present. I got the coolest bright yellow duck stuffed animals. I love both stuffed animals and ducky's - so this is the perfect combination. I named him "Quack Quack" and the plan is to sleep with him for now on and whenever I think of pacis hug and squeeze Quack Quack. I am not sure it is going to work, but I will try!

I will forever love my Pacis and miss them terribly!

Love,
Kate
xoxo
Here is a little tribute to my pals...these are the last 2 pictures taken with them (after mommy cut holes in some) - look how happy they made me!



No comments: