Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"July will be a big Month"

Mommy keeps talking about how July will be a big month for us. She thinks I will be potty trained and paci free by the end of this month. A pretty big goal if you ask me! It is only day 6 and it is pretty hard without paci! I have been trying big girl panties and I really love them. I have Princess Tiana one's, Hello Kitty one's, Minnie Mouse one's and Tinker Bell one's. The are all really cool and I do a good job wearing them for pretty long stretches. The problem is...I do not want to go potty in the big girl potty. Once I get my diaper back on (for naps and bed time) I pee and poop in my diaper.

Everyone is really proud of me when I wear the panties though and I am proud of myself! We will see pretty soon how big of a month July is. I will keep you posted!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: