Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Nama!

I had so much fun at Nama’s birthday party! It nay have been the most excited I have ever been for a party! I got to wear a really cool pink party dress too! We all took Nama out to Garozzo’s for her birthday dinner! Everyone had a yummy dinner and I got a special treat – a strawberry daiquiri. It looked just like the one mommy got but without the booze and I LOVED it!

After dinner we went back to Namas and Papa’s house for cake and PRESENTS! I was so excited for everything. I made sure we had candles for me and Nama to blow out and was really disappointed mommy forgot birthday party hats for us all to wear! I helped Nama open all her fun presents too!

I even put on a show where I re-enacted The Wizard of Oz for everyone! I acted like Dorothy and fell asleep in the field of poppies, I ran away from the Wicked Witch, I sang “Somewhere over the Rainbow”, I clicked my heals and said “there’s no place like home”. I did it all and loved it so much! Nama thinks I am pretty dramatic and that I will be in theater one day!

Happy Birthday Nama!

Love,
Kate
xoxo







No comments: