Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chiefs Training Camp

Daddy, Mommy & I went to Chiefs Training Camp today in St. Joesph, MO! We had a lot of fun. It was a hot one though. Below are some pics from camp.

The first picture below is the Training Camp Code of Ethics which basically says you can't tell the Chiefs about how bad they were last year.



Here's a picture of Mommy and I soaking up the 95 degree temps!




Here is a picture of Dwayne Bowe and the Chiefs 2nd round pick Dexter McCluster (#22). Daddy told me that Bowe dropped too many passes last year and that is why #22 is standing behind him this year.



Charlie Weiss below - the old Notre Dame head coach. He just had knee surgery and is standing in the middle of the field with a cane.




Did I mention they had a fan that blew water at people at Chiefs camp? Believe me, I took full advantage of this opportunity.


No comments: