Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Play Date

I was really lucky this weekend and got to have a play date with my best friend Sydney at her house! Mommy told me a could bring a toy to Sydney’s house for us to play with….I decided to bring 4 pairs of shoes for us to play with! Mommy thought that was really funny, but I thought it was a great idea! Sydney and I each wore one Ruby Red Slipper!

We had so much fun playing together! Miss Lori made an obstacle course for us to do. We had to put these little shoestring potato chips in a cup, put on a pair of shoes, blow bubbles with a straw, climb the bar stool, peal and eat a banana, then put a pillow on our head and run back to mommy! It was funny! We even got pulled around on the big parachute and we giggled like crazy!

We played outside with Sydney’s little swing set too. I can’t wait for our next play date!
Love,
Kate
xoxo


No comments: