Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st day of school!

Today was my very first day of preschool and I really had fun! I am such a big girl now! I got to wear my school clothes and Twinkle Toes light up tennis shoes and put on my back pack! It was a neat day!

Mommy and Daddy took me to school. We walked around before it started to explore a little. I even went poopie in the big girl potty at school before school started! When it was time for school I put my laundry basket with all my stuff in the space with my name on it, but my crayon name tag on the box of crayons and was ready! I gave mom and dad a kiss goodbye, held on to Lambie and went into the classroom!

I had fun meeting new friends, playing with play dough, dolls and in the sensory table. It rained all day today so we could not go outside – instead we ran up and down the halls and hopped like bunnies! At lunch time I told the teachers “this is a good dinner” and then took a 1 hour nap on my sleep mat! I really wanted a pillow and will bring one next time so I have an even better sleep!

I go to preschool every Thursday from 9:30 – 2:30….I can’t wait until next week!

When school was over Mommy, Daddy, Nama Vicki and Papa Dick were all there to pick me up! They got there a little early and I caught them taking a peak in the room through the window! I was so excited to see them! As soon as they opened the door for us to leave I ran right up to mommy, jumped in her arms and gave everyone kisses! Papa Dick brought me a balloon and when we left I let it go way high up in the sky!

Everyone talked to my teachers (Moss Alicia and Miss Kianna) and they told them what a good girl I was and how big I was!

Love,
Kate
xoxo







No comments: