Sunday, October 24, 2010

Holiday Mart!!!

Mommy's favorite once a year event was this weekend and I was lucky enough to go shopping with her 2 days! I went last year for a little bit, but was little so did not have as much fun as I did this year! I was such a good little girl. I shopped, ate lots of yummy food and got to see lots of neat things! On Friday I shopped until noon and then Papa Dick picked me up, took me to McDonalds, played with me and then put me down for a nap. Mommy and I stopped by for a few more hours today and got there right when it opened. It was really empty and fun to be able to shop and see everything! I can not wait until next year! It is as annual event and I have joined the shopping girls group!!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

Here I am when we first got there....

No comments: