Saturday, October 23, 2010

Louisburg

Last weekend Mommy, Daddy, Nama, Papa, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Rob, Anna and Miss Mary (Anna’s other Nama) all went to the Louisburg Cider Mill for a tour of the cider mill and to go to the pumpkin patch. We had a lot of fun. The weather was perfect and we got to play and run around all day long. I got to eat homemade cider donuts – YUM and homemade root beer – double YUM!

I got to help push Anna in the wagon and then both Anna and I got pulled! Papa and I then went on our own pumpkin hunt…just Papa and I. We had lots of fun and came back with some great pumpkins….one for Anna, Tom, Meghan and me!!

They even had a tee pee and fun things to play with. I was SO tired after the fun day outside!
Love,
Kate
xoxo
















1 comment:

Big Kate said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you went to the cider mill. I went to the grocery store the other day and I found apple cider from the Louisberg cider mill! I ran through the store shouting, " MOM, It's from the cider mill!" and to avoid many weird looks from the shoppers and too keep me happy, she quietly put it in the cart and said,"OK" and that was that!