Saturday, October 23, 2010

Open House

This week my school had an Open House. Mommy, Daddy, Nama, Papa, Nama Vicki and Papa Dick all came with me to the open house! I was so excited to show everyone everything that I was super excited and running around like crazy!

Everyone got to see my classroom, my really cool “just my size” potty and sink, my teachers, my playground and all the fun things I love at school. The teachers had my artwork all around the class and we got to find our stuff and bring it all home! I did an art project while I was there and punched out hearts and apples onto paper for everyone. My teachers told really fun stories about me and my class. They said that my Thursday class loves art and that they always have to set out extra.

We all got to play on the playground and I went up and down the slide TONS of times! After we visited my room we went and got a snack and I got a pink “Presbyterian Church of Stanley Preschool” t-shirt that is pretty cool!

After we had a party and my favorite restaurant…Jalepenos! I got to see my favorite worker “Pat” and learned his name is not Pat…it is “Mitch”! I can not believe I have been calling him Pat for all these years! After Jalepenos I announced that we all should go to the CANDY STORE! What a great night!
Love,
Kate
xoxo





No comments: