Sunday, January 2, 2011

Aunt Jenny's Bday on the Plaza!

For many years even before I was born everyone celebrates Aunt Jenny’s birthday by having a BIG happy our on the Plaza! This year was no different – we all went to McCormick and Schmick’s for a wonderful happy hour of food, fun and drinks! I was so excited to be at the plaza….actually, so was everyone else and the rest of Kansas City because it was OVER 60 degrees and beautiful!

After the party we all walked the Plaza…I LOVED THAT! We got to hunt down all the horse carriages and I loved to watch them – especially the Cinderella carriages! Mom and Dad were going to take me on one, but I really didn’t need to go on one since I forgot my Cinderella dress. I was actually very disappointed that I did not see any princesses on the carriages (that is what I expected after all).

After the Plaza mom, dad and I drove through the plaza and spotted each and everyone of the Princesses BIG houses!

It was SUCH a FUN night!
Love,
Kate
xoxo









No comments: