Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Day!

New Years day was really fun! We started it by waking up at Nama and Papa’s house and going downstairs to play with Anna! Nama and Papa made a very yummy breakfast and we all played some more!

Anna and I got to decorate the gingerbread house…as naked babies (so our clothes would not get messy)! We had so much fun putting on all the candy (well, Anna had fun eating it) and making such a pretty house!

Papa opened up the remote controlled helicopter we all got him for Christmas and we all got to watch him fly it around the house….it was really NEAT! He needs to practice though because it kept hitting things and crashing!

Daddy liked Papa’s helicopter so much that when we got home he opened the one he got for Christmas last year and he and I have been flying it around our house! I love it when it crashes because I get to go get it and bring it to Daddy! I have even learned to be really careful and to carry it from the bottom! I am a good helper!

The rest of New Years Day mommy took down all the Christmas decorations (mommy and I were sad to see them go) and we rested and played!

Love,
Kate
xoxo








No comments: