Friday, September 16, 2011

My new friend

I have a new friend named Meghan. I call her "my friend Meghan" so as not to be confused with "my cousin Meghan". My friend Meghan goes to my school and I get to play with her 2 times a week. We have so much fun together! She wears a big bow right on the top of her head. Since Meghan wears bows I have become more open to the idea....thing is, I want to wear it smack dab on the top of my head. I think mommy thinks it looks silly. Oh well...I am just like Meghan. So far I have only worn the bow at home...maybe I will wear it out one day!

When Meghan and I leave school for the day we give each other a BIG hug! Sometimes we even pick each other up for hugs! We also like to give each other high fives! I really like my new friend!

Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: