Tuesday, December 20, 2011

School Christmas Concert

Last week Daddy, Nama, Nama Vicki and Papa Dick came to my school to watch my Christmas performance (mommy could not get away from work - she was sad, but excited that she gets to spend 2 whole weeks home with me over the holidays)! My class performed 3 songs and even did some sign language too.

When the hole class walked into the hall we came in from the back...I was looking and looking for my family and was getting a little nervous because I could not find them - luckily they were in the front of the hall. I was excited to see everyone.

I did a great job singing and signing and kept waving to everyone. Everyone was so proud of what a big girl I have become and how good I am at performing in front of large groups. As my class filed out of the hall I shouted over to Nama Vicki "where is Gracie?" Everyone thought that was funny!

Daddy video taped the whole thing. We did not get any photos though...you just have to trust me that I looked really cute - oh, I also got to stand next to my best friend Meghan!!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: