Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Uncle Chris

Uncle Chris got into town today and I was really excited to see him. At first I was a little shy, but it did not take long for me to warm up. We went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory with Uncle Chris and Papa Dick and then I asked Uncle Chris to ride in the car with me to my house! I showed him all the new stuff I have gotten since he was here last and we played a lot. I read him books and showed him some of my home videos!

When we were listening to music upstairs I surprised Uncle Chris and brought out the purple Converse shoes he got me for Christmas last year (I did not want him to think I forgot)...he got a kick out of it! Then I put a special song on the stereo for him and was very excited when he did not know what it was. I kept saying "just wait and you will see why I put it on"...the song was Billy Joel's "New York State of Mind"...then I showed him the cool book. Mom thought I was quite funny to surprise him with a New York song!

I am sorry to say we forgot to take pictures tonight...everyone will need to remind mom to do that all this week!

Can't wait to see Uncle Chris again!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: