Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Day!

I pulled my very first April Fools Day prank today and it worked!!! We called Papa Dick and here is how the phone call went:
Daddy: "Hey Dad, Kate has to tell you something"
Me: "Papa Dick, I broke your TV"
Papa Dick: "Hi Kate. I can't hear you. What did you say?"
Me: "I broke your TV"
Papa Dick: "I am having troubles hearing you Kate. Did you say you broke something?"
Me: "Yes Papa Dick. I broke your TV."
Papa Dick: "What did you break honey?"
Me: "I....BROKE....YOUR....TV"
Papa Dick: "You broke my TV?"
Me: "Yes"
Papa Dick: "Can I talk to your Daddy?"
Me: "April Fools!"
Papa Dick: "What Kate?"
Me: "APRIL....FOOLS!"
Me, Daddy and Mommy: "giggles, laughter, ha ha ha ha ha"
Papa Dick: "You got me Kate! April Fools! ha ha ha ha"

It was SO hilarious...now I keep trying to trick other people!!!
I LOVE April Fools Day!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: