Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July in Pittsburg: The Park!

We went to the park to see what all was going on for the 4th!  They had lots of fun stuff for kids that we did.  Take a look...

Nama Vicki, Papa Dick and me trying to stay cool at the park!

It was $2 per trip down the slide, but it was really cool (once I got over my nerves of going by myself- I was worried about the climb up)!

It sure was fun sliding down!

After the slides we decided to head to Kiddie Land (an area of kid-sized amusement park rides that is in the park year-round)

The first thing I wanted to ride was the roller coaster....the craziest ride!

Papa Dick and I had so much fun!!  It was a crazy bumpy ride and I laughed, screamed and giggles all 4 times I rode it!!!!



I have to say, this was slow and boring.  I was able to drive mom around in a bus though!  After this we went right back to the roller coaster!

Look at mom on the roller coaster...I told you...a crazy ride!


Then Papa Dick and I rode the train that went all around Kiddie Land!
It was a fun night with lots of cool stuff just my size!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: