Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July!

We drove down to Pittsburg on the 4th of July.  Mommy had to work this week (Daddy and I got to hang out ALL week because he took vacation) so we could only go for the day...but we had a blast!  We met Papa Dick at the Mall Deli for lunch and then threw pennies in the fountain!  Here are some fountain pictures!


Then we went and visited with Gigi and Gipa.  I did a little cheer leading for them and gave them presents and things I colored for them!  It was fun seeing them.  They thought I looked so much bigger!

Then we went back to Nama Vicki and Papa Dick's house and rested and watched Spiderman the movie on TV. I loved it and was not scared at all...just annoyed with all the commercials.

When Nama Vicki got off work we all went to Cafe Del Rio for dinner and then headed to the park for all the festivities for the 4th.  I will post more pictures, but we went to Kiddie Land, walked through the park and even went down a HUGE slide!  Then we all went and got snow cones because it was so darn hot! 

We left before the big fireworks because they started so late (10pm), we were tired and mommy had work the next day!  I loved my 4th of July!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: