Saturday, August 18, 2012

Price Chopper Annual Block Party!!

This morning mommy and I met Aunt Jenny, Anna and Ashley at the Annual Block Party our local Price Chopper puts on every year. It was my 3rd time being there and it just gets better and better!!  Here are some of the fun AND FREE things we got to do...

Decorate our very own cupcake!

Go down a cool inflatable slide!  I am helping Anna take off her shoes here...then sliding!



We met some bear and got some muffins!

We got LOTS of free stuff!  Here we are with BBQ sauce!

Yummy free lunch...hot dogs, chips and drinks!

More chips!

We even got our hair turned colors!  I picked pink and Anna picked purple!  Super cool!  They also had AMAZING face painting, but the line was always too long - maybe next year!


Here we are in a fire truck!  We met firemen and got to sit in back of the fire truck!


It was such an awesome morning...I can't wait until we get to go again next year!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: