Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Visit from the Tooth Fairy!

I was so excited to go to bed Monday night as I could not wait for the Tooth Fairy to visit.  I put my tooth in my tooth pillow, put that pillow by my pillow and slept with about 10 babies...we were all waiting for her!

I woke up at 2am calling out for mommy. When she came to my room I told her I could not find my tooth pillow.  It turns out the Tooth Fairy put it on the bottom of my bed with a few wonderful presents!  She left me a tooth brush, tooth paste, $5 and a Fancy Nancy book about losing a tooth!!  She even left me a wonderful not covered in glittery pixie dust!!  It was a note right from her desk on real Tooth Fairy stationery!  

I fell back to sleep and when I got back up in the morning I could not wait to check out all my treasures!  I even brushed my teeth with my new tooth brush!  

Take a look at the special letter she left me!


Love,
Kate
xoxo
P.S.  I am not sure if I have documented which tooth I lost:  it was my bottom middle/right one.  I lost it on Monday, April 22nd at Nama's house...around 5pm!!  I pulled it out all by myself!

No comments: