Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fun day with Nama Vicki, Papa Dick, Gigi and Gipa!!

We took the mini van to Pittsburg this weekend to see Nama Vicki, Papa Dick, Gigi and Gipa.  After a yummy lunch at the Mall Deli we all headed to Joplin to go to this really cool outdoor carnival.  It was SO cool!  I chose Papa Dick as the person to ride the rides with me (I had to pick one as the passes were pretty expensive).  Papa Dick and I rode all sorts of fun rides: the roller coaster (lots of times), the carousel, the really cool slides, the ferris wheel and even a CRAZY ride called "whiplash".  That crazy ride made Papa feel a little crazy.  I convince mommy to ride it once and she also felt a little crazy - I don't understand the problem with that ride. It was my favorite!!

After the fun-filled afternoon of rides and fun we went to the Joplin mall and walked around and then headed back to Kansas City.  I love going to Pittsburg! 
 


















Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: