Sunday, February 18, 2018

District Swim - Day 2

Today's meet was a good one.  I had 2 personal bests and swam the third close to my PB.  I was really upset though on my 50 back.  I was having the swim of my life during the first 25....going to fast that my stroke counts were off and I slammed into the wall with my head.  My turn was messed up and it slowed me down.  I was sure I was DQ'd and really upset after the race.  I know I would have made finals and even championships with the time I was swimming.  Luckily, I did not DQ and I ended up improving my PB by 4 seconds!  That made me feel better, but I keep thinking about what could have been.  The good news is that I now know how fast I can GO!!

I beat my PB in the 100 back by 5.6 seconds....awesome!

It was a busy but very fun weekend!




 
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: