Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pittsburg!

We went to Pittsburg all day last Sunday and had a blast! First we met Gigi and Gipa at the Mall Deli for lunch! I had a yummy hot dog and even got to through pennies in the fountain (Gigi and Gipa always remember to bring me some pennies)! After that we went to their house and played with bubbles and ran around in the yard! I even got to explore Gigi and Gipa’s house some! I fell down on the front porch and got a bit of a booboo – then mommy and daddy decided it was time to go take a nap!
After my nap we went to the Pittsburg pool! They had a really cool pool. I went down the frog waterslide lots of times and even got to ride on a tube down the lazy river on mommy’s lap! We had to leave there because it started lightening and they told everyone to leave the pool.

Then we went to the golf course to see Nama Vicki! As we walked in there it started to pour rain. There was lots of thunder and lightening – so we stayed at the golf course for awhile! We drank slurpees and I even got to have a Reese’s peanut butter cup – YUMMY!

We went to back to Gigi and Gipa’s for a while and I acted like a squirrel and danced and jumped all around! I can’t wait until we go back next! I had so much fun!
Love,
Kate
xoxo







No comments: