Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Wizard of Oz!

I really like to watch movies at home. The newest one I am watching is “The Wizard of Oz”. Mommy did not know if I was old enough to like it or not….well….I LOVE it! I love Dorothy, the Wicked Witch of the West, the Lion, Scarecrow, The Tin Man, the Professor, the Munchkins and TOTO! My favorite part of the movie is when Dorothy lands in Munchkinland and the ruby slippers magically come off of the Wicked Witch of the East (who is dead) and onto Dorothy’s feet! It is so cool…I always ask to “fast forward it” (although I mean rewind)! I also notice (and point out to everyone every time we watch it) that the Wicked Witch of the West has on black shoes (I LOVE shoes)! I can’t wait to get some of my own ruby slippers!! Maybe I should be Dorothy for Halloween and mommy could be the bad Witch, daddy the Lion, Papa Dick the Scarecrow, Papa the Professor, Nama Vicki the Good Witch, Nama Auntie Em, Uncle Rob a munchkin (ha!), Uncle Tom the Mayor of Munchkinland, Uncle Chris the Tin Man, Aunt Jenny and Aunt Carolyn can each be one of those scary monkey’s, Anna & Meghan the Lullabye League Munchkins and Tom the Lollipop Guild munchkin!!! Oh, and Peanut can be Toto!
Love,
Kate
xoxo


No comments: