Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Horton Christmas Eve!

We always spend Christmas Eve with the Horton’s and this year was SO much fun! We played all morning and then at noon Gigi and Gipa came over for all the Christmas fun. Everyone had lunch while I finished up my nap…when I woke up it was present time!!!

I helped daddy be an elf and hand out presents and then it was opening time! Everyone let me go first and I opened some really fun stuff! I had to take breaks in opening because I wanted to PLAY with my goodies! In between my opening and during my play time the adults did some opening! Everyone got such great presents….it was SO MUCH FUN! Thank you so much for all the wonderful presents and such a fun time!

After dessert and more playing time we got in the car and drove back to our house so we could sleep in our beds when Santa came to our house!

When we got home we set out cookies for Santa and then ran into the front yard to sprinkle the magic food for the reindeer! I made sure the yard was covered so they would have enough to eat! Then I went to bed like a really good girl so that Santa could come to my house and deliver my presents! I was SO excited!

Love,
Kate
xoxo


No comments: