Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 5: Epcot

When mommy and daddy came to Disney World about 6 years ago Epcot was their least favorite park. Well, if you are a fan of meeting characters (and I am) and do not want to wait in long lines (and who does)....Epcot is the place for you!

The park was not too crowded and we had a BLAST!


Here I am getting all ready for the day - water squirt bottle in hand!



My first character meeting was Daisy Duck!! She was super cool!


Then it was on to the World Showcase (which we were one of the very first in right when it opened) and time to meet the Princesses! We waited for Belle (first one's in line), but then one of the cast members came and told us Belle was stuck at the castle and was not going to be able to come. Oh well, on to the next Princess....Aurora! She was beautiful! I got a little nervous with the characters that talked to me....but I warmed up quick!



Then I met Marie the Cat! She was soft!



I was so excited and nervous for some reason to meet Jasmine and Aladdin! they were both so cool and talked and talked to me! Aren't they pretty! They told be Abeu was in the market looking for apples!



Snow White was so nice and gave me hugs. She then told Daddy to make sure he twirled me around and danced with me!



We did a couple rides in Epcot. Here is a Donald Duck one in Mexico! It was a fun boat ride!



I met Duffy the new Disney Bear!



Here are Daddy and I standing in front of Cars bushes! I thought Tom would like this!



This is the first time I got to meet Mickey! So Cool!



I met Pluto a lot!



I got to meet Minnie again!

Mommy wanted to meet her with me!


I was really excited to meet Donald...I kept jumping up and down!


Goofy makes me laugh!




Love,


Kate


xoxo

No comments: